Calendar of Events
Articles of Faith
This is our message:
God wants you to be 100% certain that when you die you will go to Heaven. That's why the Bible says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life." 1 John 5:13
What must you know from the Bible to be 100% sure?
- You are a sinner and don't deserve to go to Heaven. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:13
- The only way you can pay for your sins is by spending eternity in Hell. "For the wages of sin is death." Romans 6:23a "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second deather." Revelation 20:14
- We can't do anything good enough on our own to merit Heaven. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us." Titus 3:5
- Jesus Christ paid the price for our sins. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- Jesus not only died, but also rose from the dead! "For I delived unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures: and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:3,4
- Jesus freely offers salvation to you with no strings attached, "but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23b
- You accept the gift by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and by confessing Him with your mouth, "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:10
- You are 100% certain simply by believing the PROMISE of God. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Why not be 100% sure today? Would you just pray this prayer from your heart?
"Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and that you died and rose from the dead for me. Please forgive me for my sin and take me to heaven when I die. Thank You! AMEN.
XX. Of the Grace of Giving Home